- To educate, entertain, and enrich our community by producing quality theater and performing arts programs that are diverse and inclusive.
- To become a center of excellence for the creation and production of theater activity in Eastern North Carolina.
- To create and maintain a hub of creative activity that is economical.
- To provide a comfortable, a safe, accessible environment for participants and patrons.
- To increase opportunities for community members to participate in quality cultural programs which showcase the artistic and creative voice of the community.
- To provide access to creative expertise, resources, and community collaboration.
- Integrity– managing the MAC to the highest of ethical standards
- Excellence – striving for the highest quality in all of our endeavors
- Community – sharing common interests and goals
- Diversity – recognizing and valuing our various differences
- Education – training and instructing individuals interested in the performing arts
- Good Stewardship – providing sound management of MAC’s financial resources
- Leadership – developing, mentoring, and nurturing life skills, i.e., self-esteem, respect for others, in the creative arts community
- Volunteerism – giving time, talent, and resources for the betterment of the organization and our community
Current Board of Directors
- President: Stephen Harding
- Vice President: Collice Moore, Jr.
- Secretary: Amy Staton
- Treasuer: Alan Gill
- At Large: Mary Stoneham, Laurie Maloney, Kat Stewart, Theresa Warren, Marlo Holsten, Amy Lashea, Mitch Butts, Mary Brandon
- To contact any of our board members, you may email us at email@example.com or calling us at 888-MAC-EVNT
Where is the MAC?
The Magnolia Arts Center is currently located at 1703 East 14th Street in Greenville at the former Teen Center next to the Perkins Athletic Complex.
If I were to mail you something, where would I send it?
Magnolia Arts Center
P.O. Box 30792
Greenville, NC 27833