Having a strong sense of community is important to any thriving arts organization. We strive to create a fun place for people to come and enjoy our events, but also have a fun and enjoyable place to help out. If you are interested in seeing what you can do to help out with the MAC, make sure to visit out Volunteer Opportunities page.
The MAC also loves to support other groups in our community. Here are a few of the ones that have partnered with us in the past:
- Ayden Community Theatre - A wonderful Community Theater group situated just a few miles south of Greenville. Many of the active actors and actresses in the community participate in their shows as well. It’s a wonderful synergy of year-round theater!
- Farmville Community Arts Council – The FCAC has been the inspiration for many of the things that MAC has done. They are the area’s oldest and most cherished Community Theater organization.
- Greenville Theatre Project – Some might see this as a competing group – we see it as a complimentary group! The GTP (no relation to the Global TransPark) hosts a wide array of fantastic events.
- Jay’s North Carolina Theatre Guide – The Hitchhikers Guide to NC Theater! A must-read for anyone!
- Rampant Theatre Company – Greenville High School’s own theater company. They are a constant source of our life’s blood – THEATER STUDENTS!!!
- Smiles & Frowns Playhouse – Aspiring young actors and actresses look no further than Smiles and Frowns Playhouse! Offering two shows annually, this children’s theater group is the only one of its kind in the area.
- Greenville Choral Society – Sing much? If so, this is the group for you!
- Music Academy of Eastern Carolina – This non-profit group brings together Music Teachers and Students in a well equipped, centrally located space. Harmony ensues! The MAC has been fortunate enough to produce most of our shows at this location.
- PCC Symphony Orchestra – Look out Boston Pops! This local Community College orchestra has been delighting audiences for many years.