1. DONATE! TO DONATE TO US WITH A CREDIT CARD PLEASE CLICK BELOW.
This will launch a new window where you can make your donation using ARTS PEOPLE, our donation and ticketing provider.
2. SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Just fill out the information here:
You can also send donations via US Mail to:
Magnolia Arts Center
P.O. Box 30792
Greenville, NC 27833
By following our donation link to Arts People,you can make safe and secure donations to the MAC using your credit card. Charges to the MAC will say “Magnolia Arts Center” on your monthly statement.
Donate at one of our events Are you planning to come to one of our scheduled events? That’s a great time to donate. It also gives us the opportunity to thank you for your donation. We really like doing that!
WHY SHOULD I DONATE?
Your donations go directly toward our program offering. All of the events we offer all are funded by your donations. All who work with our events do so on a volunteer basis. In addition, most of the money that we receive goes right back into the Greenville economy. What benefits do I get from donating?
- Tax deductible – As a federally recognized and registered Non-Profit, anything you donate to us is tax deductible.
- Recognition – Your name is displayed by category at each of our events, and if the event has a program, we include it in there as well.
- Feel Good – You know that you are doing your part to support the Arts and also supporting local artists in the process. You’re helping not just one group, but the entire artistic community.
I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH I SHOULD DONATE. HOW EXPENSIVE ARE THESE EVENTS TO HOLD?
We try to hold down the expenses of the organization, yet deliver a high quality service by relying on the generosity of our patrons as well as local businesses (mainly in the Uptown Greenville area). But to give you an idea of what things cost, here is the general rule of thumb we use to budget our events:
- Straight Theatre Production – $3,000
- Musical Theatre Production – $7,000
- Day to Day – $125 per day…SPONSOR THE MAC FOR A DAY!
Nothing could make us happier than having a big crowd at one of our events. In addition to having a fun time, it motivates us to do things bigger and better for next year!
4 .Be in a show
Have a desire to be on stage yourself? A community theater sounds like the perfect fit for you! Our dual mission for community theater is to help foster a learning AND growing opportunity for actors/actresses, directors, stage managers, sound and tech crew. If you fit into any of these categories (or are interested in learning more about them), then make sure to sign up for our Call Board mailing list. We hope to see you at an audition soon!
5 .Help make an event happen
We have no shortage of people who send us events and activities that we should be doing and participating in, but never have enough people to do everything! If you have an event that you think we should be involved in, come to us with how you can help make it happen. We’re interested in your ideas and how you can help make it happen!